Every season brings with it the opportunity to update your wardrobe. Time to toss out the old. Bring in the new and try out all the latest trends you’ve had your eyes on.
Here are the 9 essentials you need to add to your closet this Spring:
- A Business Suit in a spring/summer hue: White, pink, cobalt, or just about any other color that tickles your fancy.
- Monochromatic outfits from head to toe: Tone down the color by keeping everything one shade.
- Summer weight blazer: Dress it up. Dress it down. Wear it day to night or the weekend.
- An eccentric kitten heel: amplify it’s status by selecting one with flair. Comfort + style!
- An all red ensemble: Consider a jumpsuit to make it effortless.
- Wide-Leg Trouser: So sophisticated and chic. Be sure to balance it out with a fitted top.
- Fluorescent accessories: Although one of the biggest trends in 2019 it may not be office appropriate. Show you’re current by easing into it.
- Oversized 70’s era sunglasses: Bonus points for orange or yellow tint.
- Animal print: leopard, zebra, snake are all of the moment.