I recently went on Afternoon Live to discuss the fashion trends you should be wearing this Fall!
- Floral prints: Whether dresses, skirts and in this case pants; floral prints are back. Pair your print with other items that are solids to balance out the outfit.
- Oversized chunky sweaters: Every gal needs one. They’re extremely cozy and transitional. You can pair them with leggings for a relaxed look or jeans and ankle boots or heels for a more polished look.
- Green or mustard hues: Greens and mustard are incredibly popular and pair well with neutrals. Pair green with every item you would normally wear with blue or navy.
- Leopard print: Leopard print is a perennial favorite upon fashionistas and can elevate any outfit. However, you can dress down leopard by pairing it with a more casual item like a bomber jacket as shown here.
- Lush fabric skirts: Suedes, velvet and leather are the fabrics of choice this winter. Pairing a neutral suede skirt with a printed top adds texture and sophistication over a more traditional fabric.
All clothing provided by: Evereve
Accessories/jewelry provided by: Emarvanay Collection